This is a powerful and moving video, proving that the power of democracy is a right that we should not take lightly. Your vote counts. So make it count!
I've just completed my first book which will be published in 2008-2009 titled, "How To Protect Yourself From Your Own Attorney," so watch for it. I'm an award winning freelance writer and award winning freelance internationally published poet, as well as, president of the first self-help group, Women Fight Back, founded in 1989 helping Victims of Legal Abuse as an Advocate for Justice. I've received many awards for my volunteer work and writings and I can be seen in Marquis Who's Who In The World; Who's Who of American Women, and Who's Who in the World. I created, produced, and hosted a talk radio and talk cable TV shows between 1989 and 2004 interviewing victims of injustices as well as politicians, attorneys, and professionals. As a political activist, I believe that we must each do our part to protect the greatest free country on the planet and its Judeo-Christian foundation, traditions, and supreme laws of the land by remaining vigilant and checking out the backgrounds of anyone who aspires to lead this country as its U.S. President for the protection of future generations.
No comments:
Post a Comment